About the Firm
Experienced Bay Area Licensing Defense Attorney
Successful Legal Strategies & Advocacy for California professionals Defending Their Licenses
If you are a California licensed professional facing disciplinary or enforcement actions, your livelihood and career are at risk. At The Law Offices of Lucy S. McAllister Inc., we have been defending Californians including nurses, contractors, pharmacists, accountants, doctors and other professionals who are at risk of losing their professional licenses since 1988. Our lawyers have an extensive understanding of the laws and regulations governing licensed professionals in California and can move quickly to protect your ability to practice the profession you trained for and love. We are tenacious criminal defense attorneys who represent Californians facing a range of different charges and we win our cases - period. Whether you need help with a license application or certification denial, an administrative hearing or with defense against an accusation or DUI/DWI charge or with expungement, our firm is eager to provide you with skilled Bay Area legal representation.
Reputable San Francisco Law Firm Delivers Trustworthy Advice & Winning Approaches
Combined, our lawyers at the Law Offices of Lucy McAllister have over 75 years of experience advocating for Californians with Lucy McAllister's career including over 250 Superior Court trials and several years spent on the bench, as a judge.
Our clients choose us because we provide:
- Highly-rated and high quality legal advice — Attorney Lucy S. McAllister is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for her high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Individualized client attention — Recognizing the gravity of your situation, our lawyers work closely with you to develop a sound legal strategy to protect your rights, license, reputation, and freedom.
- Strategic solutions — At our law firm, we are focused on results. We carefully assess every detail of your case in order to identify clear and effective approaches and evidence-based solutions. We win our cases.
Hiring an experienced lawyer to handle your legal issue is one of the most important decisions you can make in your life. You can trust our knowledge and experience. For nearly 30 years, our firm has fought for licensed professionals just like you.
Areas of Practice
Licensing Law Firm Wins Cases - Criminal Law Experience Adds Value
In the San Francisco Bay Area, our law firm provides skilled representation in the following areas:
- Administrative Law — You worked hard to earn your professional license; we will work as diligently to help you protect it and your chance to earn a living. Our firm has developed a strong reputation for assisting clients with administrative law and licensing law issues including license suspensions, denials, revocations, and reinstatements.
- Criminal Defense — If you are arrested for a drug crime, domestic violence, assault, cybercrime, or any other criminal offense, contact our firm immediately. We can safeguard your rights and help you build a formidable criminal defense.
- DUI/DWI Defense — A DUI is a serious matter. Not only does this crime carry a stigma, but it also carries severe penalties. Our team has substantial experience defending California drivers against drunk driving charges.
Whether your professional license is in jeopardy or you are arrested for a felony or misdemeanor, your life could change forever. Our seasoned legal team fights every day for California clients and never backs down from tough cases.
Contact the Law Offices of Lucy McAllister in San Francisco & San Jose
The Law Offices of Lucy S. McAllister assists clients with a wide range of administrative law and criminal law matters in California.
Please call 877-280-9944 or contact us online
to arrange a consultation with a knowledgeable lawyer at either our San Francisco or San Jose office.